Custom Search

Monday, September 24, 2012

FREE Glade Expressions Products at Target



I've been participating in the Bzzagent Glade Expressions Collection Campaign, and  I've been
able to try every scent in the Collection. I use the Fuji Apple &Cardamom Spice in my bedroom,
and cotton & Italian mandarin in the bathroom. It leaves my house smelling great,and when I go outside and come back in I realize how great this stuff smells. I want you all to get a chance to experience the Glade Expressions Collection for yourself, so I have to tell you about this deal at Target.

From now until 10/13 you can possibly try the Glade Expressions Collection for FREE.



 FREE Glade Expressions Mist Refill ($1.99) wyb StarterKit ($2.99)
-$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5
-$2/2 Glade Products excluding 8 oz Spray & Solid Air Fresheners
-$2 off any Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit


 Buy Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter 7 oz ($2.99) & Refill ($1.99) = $4.98
-$1.99 (The Refill will be FREE with Target Deal
-$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5
-$2 off any Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit
= both FREE after coupons & Deal




FREE Glade Expressions Diffuser Refill ($3.49) wyb StarterKit ($5.99)
-$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5
-$2/2 Glade Products excluding 8 oz Spray & Solid Air Fresheners
-$4 Off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit

Buy Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter ($5.99) & Refill ($3.49) = $9.48
-$3.49 (The Refill will be FREE with Target Deal)
-$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5
-$4 Off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit
= .99 cents for both after coupons and deal


More deals over at Totally Target


Now I want you all to run to Target and try the new Glade Expressions Collection,and please do come
back here to give your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment