Custom Search

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Review

The image “http://www.influenster.com/media/k2/items/cache/e67ec824afbc9f855ad850f1b49c5b05_XL.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster
10 days ago I started using the Sally  Hansen Salon Effects nail strips. I wanted to see if
these nail strips really lasted close to 10 days. This was my first time trying nail strips I've seen them at stores but never got the urge to pick them up.

Salon Effects are real nail polish strips. You can find these in over 40 different shades.
There is no dry time, and it lasts up to 10 days. The nail polish can be removed with nail polish remover because its made with real nail polish.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects are easy to apply which is great for teenagers. There are three simple steps that include,peel, apply, and file. You will receive 16 nail polish strips, cuticle stick, mini file, and buffer.

I received the 440:Animal Instinct nail strips to review. I've became addicted to all things that involve nail colors, so I was definitely looking for something quick to apply. The strips were easy to apply, and the file helped cut off the extra nail strip. This product does last for 10 days I started this on June 1st, and I'm at June 11th. The nail polish looks fairly good you would only be able to tell some of the nail polish has chipped if you came up close.

My only recommendation for Sally Hansen Salon Effects would be to add a top coat to set nail strips. I noticed that when you first apply the nail strips they start to chip. Everyone hates how chip nail polish makes your manicure look. Overall, I think this is an excellent product.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because it is easy to apply and real cool. Every 10 days you can have a new mani or pedi thanks to Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips. Also, you will save money because manicures can run from $20 or more. While these nail strips can be purchase for less than $10 at stores like Target and Walmart. I've also seen some of the discontinued shades on clearance so no would be a great time to try this product.

Learn more about Sally Hansen Salon Effects on influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment