Custom Search

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Review


I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program

Since I was a kid I've always been interested in trying different fragrances. In my household growing
up my grandmother always wore White Diamonds. Having a great fragrance on can instantly boost your mood. Nothing makes a person feel better having a person ask what fragrance they're wearing.

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist has over 20 signature fragrance for your too choose from. You can wear a different fragrance each day of the week. I got to try the moonlight path fragrance. I put it on whenever I was running errands, and it smelled great. This fragrance is light so you can wear it anytime. Some people may hear the name and think it can only be sprayed on when you're going out for the night. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Collection are light and airy so you can wear the fragrances however you like.

I will definitely be picking up another one of these fragrance mist. These fragrance mists only cost $14, so I can finally use that groupon. I'm a huge fan of the Sweet Pea scent, and want to try that BBW mist.

Want to purchase the Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist visit BBW website and feel free to check what others are saying about Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Collection on influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment