Custom Search

Friday, May 18, 2012

Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted Review #HBOats


My most memorable experience with Honey Bunches of Oats would  be when some  ants  got in my box of fruit blends. I was excited about trying this new box of Honey Bunches of Oats. I only got a chance to eat two bowls, and the cereal was great. I always have it with some almond milk. Warmer weather means the ants come out so this year we had a mild winter, so the ants came out early. The ants decided to attacked my Honey Bunches of Oats so I had to toss it. Which is why I was excited about this opportunity to try Honey Bunches of Oats again.

Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted was great, and I love that it doesn't  have a lot of sugar. This cereal has the perfect blend that will  leave you wanting more. I would definitely recommend this cereal to my friends and family because a lot of them have diabetes. I also think that this a great cereal that you won't have to substitute taste for great benefits.

Facts about Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted

Has 10 grams of Whole Wheat

Did you know that you would have to eat  at least 3 to 4 servings of whole grain foods to meet the 48 g per day recommendation?

HOB-Honey Roasted has only 6 grams of sugar per serving compared to Honey Nut Cheerios 9 grams of sugar

When you eat Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted you will receive  9  essential vitamins and minerals per serving

Did you know that Honey Bunches of Oats are made up of 4 nutritious grains?

The risk of Heart Disease can be lowered by having a diet low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and  trans fat.

Please feel free to visit Honey Bunches of Oats on facebook


Post provided a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment