Custom Search

Thursday, February 16, 2012

REBATE OFFER:Diet Canada Dry, Diet A&W, Diet Sun Drop, Diet Sunkist, or Diet 7UP 6-pack bottles

Buy Diet Canada Dry, Diet A&W, Diet Sun Drop, Diet Sunkist, or Diet 7UP 6-pack bottles
Receive rebate up to $5.49

One per househould
These are $3.29 at Super Kmart where I found this rebate form

Purchase 1/01/12 thru 02/29/12
Must be postmarked by 03/31/12

Flavors Diet 6 Pack Rebate Offer
P.O. Box 40896
Houston, TX 77240-0896

Consumers in CA, CT, HI, IA, MA, ME, NY or VT are not required to mail UPCs with their completed form

*NOTE YOU MUST SEND THE FORM TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE NO INDEX CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED*


I'll check  to see if this form is online but if you have a Kmart please check 


Need a form check here on refund sweepers

1 comment:

  1. I mailed my rebate form, UPC and receipt on 2/2/14. I have not received my refund. Any idea who to contact?

    ReplyDelete