Custom Search

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twice the Value coupons at Jewel-Osco:1/29-2/1:Dulce De Leche Cheerios Deal FREE Cereal

Twice the Value coupons have finally been brought to the Chicagoland area.
I will assume it's because of Super Kmart offering double coupons twice a week now.
I personally think the Twice the Value program is better, so I'm excited about this.
Starting Sunday you will be able to use 5 Twice the Value coupons per day. 
Definitely, something to get me headed to the store.
Check your local Sunday papers because some won't have these coupons.
I think it's only for Jewel-Osco stores that have a Kmart near.

Here's one of my Scenarios:
Buy 5 Dulce De Leche Cheerios 5 for $10 or $2.00 each
Use 5 $1.00 off Dulce De Leche Cheerios coupon [gone now]=$5.00 off
Use 5 Twice the Value coupons=$5.00 off
Get 5 boxes for FREE
**Possible deal I recommend buying something else as well**

No comments:

Post a Comment