Custom Search

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review:Purex Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent



Purex has released it's new triple action formula for it's whole laundry detergent line.Purex triple action liquid detergent promises to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean. The new triple action formula will leave your colored clothes brighter and clean, and your white clothes brighter, whiter, and cleaner.
Purex Triple Action liquid detergent promises to do all of this for half the price of the leading brand.
This new formula will deliver the same values that Purex stands for.Triple Action Formula has some new additions as well great cleaning and improved brightening power.All of Purex liquid detergents can be used in traditional and high efficiency washers.Purex Triple Action liquid detergent can be found in Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear. Also,look for the Triple Action formula in the Natural Elements liquid detergent, and after the rain, lavender fresh, original fresh scents.Purex is bringing back "Prove it yourself" in February so you will be see TV advertising about the new Triple Action formula right from the consumers mouth.

Want a chance to try Purex Triple Action liquid detergent visit FreeSamplePurex.com if you want your clothes bright, white, and clean.



My family has been using Purex Laundry Detergent since I was a kid so it's only right I continue that tradition. I remember my grandmother bringing home Purex liquid detergent all the time. We all called it the "cheap detergent", but we didn't know any better. Purex may be cheaper than the other leading brands, but it's for families like mine. We want to have a great laundry detergent we can trust, and I trust Purex. Purex is cheap in price but quality is just as good as the pricier brands of laundry detergent. It's great to be a Purex Insider so I can try Purex's new Triple Action liquid detergent. 
I received the Purex Triple Action laundry detergent in Mountain Breeze which is one of my favorite scents from Purex. I used the new Purex Triple Action liquid detergent on my colored clothes as well as my white clothes. I noticed  some of my clothing looking brighter especially my white clothes. I also know that this new triple action formula got my socks real clean which is great. Purex is a brand I trust so I know my clothes are fresh and clean. I also believe that with several more uses I'll really be able to see the difference from the old formula. No matter what I'm always satisfied using Purex laundry detergent, and I recommend it to you. Head to your stores today and pick up Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent. You will love the new formula that gets your clothes bright, white, and clean. I love the new formula so far, and will always buy Purex. These days cheap is good to me cause I'm using coupons to get the best deal. 


Moral of  the story is that cheap doesn't mean you will not receive the best quality and with Purex you will. Try the new Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent today.

Please stay tuned to this blog because I would like to give a few of you all a chance to try Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent.

Thanks for reading

"Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own." 

No comments:

Post a Comment