Custom Search

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review:NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine


I received the NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City in the Influenster Holiday Voxbox.

The NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is a product that is priced around $2.49 each. They also have 3-D gloss effects that create a pure pigmentation. Vitamin E offers a great shine and moisture to your lips. The NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine comes in 10 shades that are non-sticky and super soft.  You can find these shades at Walmart, Target, CVS, Kmart, Family Dollar and many other retail stores. Please check out http://www.newyorkcolor.com/ to learn more about this product.

I love this product it's the first lip gloss that I find myself wanting to use over and over again. I received the Nude York City shade it goes on smooth with the soft applicator brush. The soft applicator brush has to be one of the reasons it works so well. NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine lasts for a while so you don't have to apply it too often. I also appreciate that this product is under $3 so I don't have to spend a lot to have fabulous lips. Want a shiny lip color that last for under 3 bucks then head to Walmart today, and pick up this product. I will definitely be purchasing another lip color in the future. 

For more reviews on this product please visit the Influenster review page

No comments:

Post a Comment