Custom Search

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Influenster VoxBox:Review of Proactiv


Proactiv is a 3 step system that vows to renew, revitalize, and repair your skin.  The renewing cleaner has micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide that help exfoliate your skin and unclog pores. Step 2 features the alcohol free toner that helps removes excess oil and dirt as well as smooth your skin. Step 3 is the repairing lotion that also has benzoyl peroxide and it can be used on your entire face. Proactiv is sold as a 30-day, 3-step system for $19.95 that can be purchased at proactiv.com


I was able to review Proactiv 3-step system through Influenster's voxbox program. 

I've tried Proactiv in the past and I've always seen great results, so this time around it was the same thing.  I noticed when I got out of high school I started to break out more, so that's when I started to use Proactiv. I guess college was a stressful time for me, but I'm glad I had proactiv for most of that time. I used the Proactiv in the order as directed as I started to use it I noticed my skin felt smoother. I also noticed that my pores were getting smaller. This is also something I noticed has became more visible as I've gotten older. Maintaining healthy looking skin is very important to me because it helps you look younger, and I want to continue looking younger. It's also hard to hide anything when you have lighter skin.I also noticed that when I eat dairy products I breakout so I have to take care of those breakouts.  If you stick to the steps that are asked for usage of Proactiv you might see great results. I also recommend you use a moisturizer after completing all three steps if needed. I didn't need it when I was younger using this product but now I need a moisturizer so depending on your skin type you might have to bring out your moisturizer. I would definitely recommend Proactiv to anybody who might be suffering from breakouts. It really doesn't hurt to give Proactiv a shot.


Definitely, try Proactiv today because it's half the price it was when I first started using it. So give it a try head to proactiv.com right now and order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment