Custom Search

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Target, Jewel-Osco, CVS, Walgreens Shopping Trip:Oct 1, 2011

 Needed to get some deals from Target, and I also stopped at Jewel-Osco and CVS. I forget my Hostess coupon and also my TC for the Sally Hansen coupon. $0.99 cents for a Nail Clipper is still a great deal. Purchased Softsoap for $0.29 cents, LA Look gel for $0.49 cents also got two trial size Kraft shredded Cheese for $1 each.Finally purchased those On Cor salisbury steaks that have been on clearance for $1.99.
Target
Got 2 Clorox 2 Stain Fighters for $0.50 cents, and FREE Bayer Advance plus more taco seasoning for $0.10 cents each
 Jewel-Osco
 Saw this LA Looks when I went to Jewel-Osco on 9/28, so I had to go back for it since 
I didn't get it for FREE at Food 4 Less.
CVS
Paid $1.50 for the 4ct Schick Quattro Women refill since that was the only thing left
I also made $2.50 back in ECB with the $4 ECB

 Walgreens
Couldn't find anymore of those Hairbo Peaches Gummi Candy, so I settled for chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment