Custom Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Super K, Target, and Walmart Shopping Trip:Oct 8, 2011

The Tresemme stylers weren't on sale any more at Jewel-Osco, so I went to Super K to get them. I didn't except to get the for $0.75 cents each. I would of definitely brought some more coupons if I knew. 
Super K 

Got two Tresemme Stylers for $0.75 cents each, and they also took off $3.50 for the B1G1 coupon.

 Target
Skinny Cow clusters were on price cut for $3.29, so I had $2.75 in coupons. I got them for $0.54 cents better than what I got them for the last time. I saved $0.70 more cents. I also got 5 Glade Fall Collection air spray for $0.70 cents each. 2 FREE packs of Extra Gum, and 2 Colgate Optic White for $0.98 cents.

 Walmart
Had another Nivea coupon and I wanted to price match two more Nivea Lip care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment