Custom Search

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jewel-Osco and Walgreens Shopping Trip:Sept 28, 2011

I needed to use the rest of my coupons for FREE PASTA, also Silk Milk was on sale for 2.50 the $1.25 off coupon made it $1.25. Expo Neon Markers were also on clearance for $1.37 so I purchased 8 packs for $0.37 cents each. I also got 2 Swiss Premium Green Teas for $0.54 cents each. I love shopping at Jewel-Osco.
Jewel-Osco
Since the Expo Markers were under $1.37 the cashier had to push them through, but everything worked great. I got 4 boxes of PASTA for FREE.During this whole promotion I got 9 boxes of Pasta for FREE. The holiday is coming up so I had to stock up now.

Walgreens
I got two packs of Hairbo Gummi for $0.90 cents

I'll try to post the links to the coupons I used if I can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment