Custom Search

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CVS, Walmart, Fairplay Foods Shopping Trip:Oct 2, 2011

This week CVS has some amazing ECB deals, and I'm trying to do as many as possible because I have two $4 off $20 coupons. This week my total ECBs is up to $19. Also, picked up the Free Pumpkin Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts. 
 CVS
 Everything I purchased at CVS was FREE after ECBs and coupons plus I made like $0.48 cents.
I paid for everything with a giftcard, and I plan on doing that a lot more. I got 2 12pk of Lipton Green Tea, and 5 Seattle's Best plus the Schick Quattro razor. I got the razor because the shaving cream wasn't available and the Bengay was too high.
Walmart
Got FREE Covergirl products with the overage I only paid $0.10 cents for 2 Simply Limeades. I also got a 3pk of Orbit Gum for $1, and I also needed some dressing.
Fairplay Foods

Zulka Cane Sugar was on sale for $0.99 so I wanted to pick that up. Trop50 Lemonade was on sale for $2 each, and I had a $1 off coupon. I got two Trop50 Raspberry Lemonades for $1 each which is great. Trop50 is rarely this low.

No comments:

Post a Comment