Custom Search

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another CVS shopping trip:Oct 3, 2011-FREE TOOTHBRUSHES

Yes, I went back to CVS well I had to use my $2 ECB for not being a moneytrasher. Since that $2 off Reach coupon got released this was a great deal to pair it with. Who doesn't like FREE toothbrushes? I know I do especially if their from Reach. This coupon works on the single toothbrushes as well as the 2pk. I got one of each.

I also got 2 FREE bottles of Ice Mountain Sparkling water. I love to mix this with other drinks you can also use this to make soda or pop. Everything was FREE all I paid was the tax plus I got $4 in ECBs back. I made my money right back that's why I continue to shop at CVS. 

I'm recommending that all my readers start shopping at CVS today. To start you off sign up to get emails from CVS, and receive $4 off $20. These coupons are amazing you can use it to purchase things you actually need like household cleaning items.

No comments:

Post a Comment