Custom Search

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Walmart, CVS, and Jewel-Osco Shopping Trip:Sept 23, 2011

Went to 3 stores to get some deals. I got FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream, FREE Pasta, FREE razors, cheap suncreen, facial bars, and so much more. It was such a struggle to price match at Walmart. There policy is so clear I don't understand why the employees continue not to follow it.

Walmart
P
I price matched Skintimate Shave Gel which was on sale at Food 4 Less for $0.98 cents. I also price matched the Blue Bunny Ice Cream, and got it for FREE because of overage. I had so much price matching this week it was crazy. The supervisor tried to tell me I couldn't price match a preferred card price, and it clearly says you can in Walmart's ad match guarantee. I'm not going to get discouraged in price matching because I've saved 74% at Walmart in the past 30 days. I can tell you being able to price match at Walmart has helped me out a lot. I wish the employees knew the policy, and would actually follow it.
CVS
I can tell you that CVS has to be one of my favorite stores to shop at. I've saved 84% in the past 30 days. I love CVS because they know how to make you continue shopping with them. I got everything for almost FREE thanks to that 25 % off coupon. I love those Seattle's Best Iced Latte. I'm always purchasing those. Brought 10 this week alone.
Jewel-Osco
Pasta is $1.00 this week so I had to stock up on some Elbow Macroni for the Holiday Season. I'm going back to get FIVE more boxes, then I will be down with my pasta stockpile. Jewel-Osco had the Banana Boat Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion on clearance for $2.14, but Jewel-Osco doesn't take coupons that are over the value of the item. I couldn't get that and I really wanted it. Hopefully, those show up at another store soon. Needed more almond milk, and $1.75 was the cheapest price since the last time I got it for $1.

2 comments: