Custom Search

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Walmart and Family Dollar Shopping Trip:Sept 16, 2011

I went to Walmart and two Family Dollar because they only had two Clorox 2 Stain Fighter & Color Booster on the shelves. I guess they didn't expect people to purchase, but at a sale price of $1.50 after coupons. This was going to move off the shelves.

I priced matched three deals. Chex Mix and Bulges were priced matched for $0.99 and used $0.50 off coupon to get 6 of each for $0.49 cents each. Totino's pizza rolls 15ct were $0.99 cents at Fairplay Foods, so I priced matched that at Walmart to get them for $0.49 cents each. 

Family Dollar only had two Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster, so I had to go to another one for get two more. I ended up with 4 Clorox 2 for $6.
At the second Family Dollar I purchased two Dasani and two Cherry Cokes. I used 2 $1 off 2 coupons, and paid $3 for 2 Dasani and 2 Cherry Cokes. So I paid $0.75 cents each for the Dasani and Cherry Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment