Custom Search

Friday, September 23, 2011

Target Shopping Trip:Sept 21, 2011

At Target I got Velveeta Cheesy Skillets for $0.27 cents each much cheaper than what I expected. I also got my Cascade because on Sunday the guy didn't scan it right so it beeped. He wouldn't reduce it down, so I came back because I was using my coupon. Here's some advice if something doesn't work with another cashier try another one. I can tell you all I have two favorite cashier one's a guy and the other one is a girl. They just do their job they're not trying to act like they know everything. Both of them work in the evening, and I want going in the morning time.

I also got Taco Seasoning for $0.10 cents each not a fan of packaged taco seasoning but this is a good price. Got a bag of Starburst and Skittles for $1.00 each,and I wish I would of priced matched this at Walmart. Target is lacking in selection of certain products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment