Custom Search

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jewel-Osco and Target Visit:Sept 13, 2011

I went to Jewel-Osco and Target to pick up a few things so my list won't be so long by the end of the month.
At Jewel-Osco I picked 4 Lady Speed Stick deodorants, and only paid $0.51 cents in tax. 
This BOGO sale ends Sept 21, so I might order some more coupons.
I went to Target and purchased  Tresemme Tres Gel Extra Firm control for $0.47 cents. I used a $1 off ANY Tresemme product I found at Jewel-Osco. It said redeemable at Jewel-Osco , but since it didn't say only I could use it at Target. I have a few more I play on using at Walmart since they have a larger Tresemme selection. I didn't look at the larger products, but I'll be going back to look soon. The Mead Composition notebook were on clearance for $0.25 cents each I got 4, and the came with $5 in coupons. I got $20 in coupons from purchasing those Mead Composition notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment