Custom Search

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jewel-Osco and CVS Visit:Sept 15, 2011

I went to CVS as well as two Jewel-Osco. At the first store I was really getting stuff that I could eat that was quick.

I found one St. Joseph Asprin at my CVS. I paid $1.04 and got back $1 ECB Back.
I used $0.75 off Corn nuts coupon to get 5 packs of Corn nuts for $0.25 cents. I also used the $1 off Minute Maid 10pk to get the Minute Maid juice for $1.99. Also purchased Everyday Essentials Pasta Sauce for $0.49 cents. I'm trying to stock up on pasta and pasta sauce because you can make anything with those two ingredients.
I went to the second Jewel-Osco and I purchased 5 Tennessee Pride Breakfast sandwiches for $0.50 cents each. I also got three Propel for FREE. I also purchased a box of Linguine for $0.49 cents, and I purchased another 10pk of Minute Maid juice for $1.99. I only paid $5.21 for all of the things above. Had to purchased to ink at Office Max as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment