Custom Search

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jewel-Osco and CVS visit:Sept 6, 2011

Went to Jewel-Osco and CVS today.  I love the fact that at Jewel-Osco you can use your Register Rewards from Walgreens. I hate having to get a filler for something I don't really want at Walgreens, so I love going to Jewel-Osco to pick up something I really want.


Only paid $0.28 cents for 9 dollars worth of stuff, so you can pretty much say this was FREE. 


I went to CVS with $1 ECB to start with, so I got 2 Hershey's Air Delight, and got 2 FREE. I also got 4 Dove 4pc Dark Chocolate with the FREE Dove or Milky Way Coupon. They were on clearance 2 for $0.75 cents. I also got the Carefree and paid $0.48 cents because when you buy something else the FREE Dove coupon scanned at $0.79 cents. Also, $1.19 was taken off for the Hershey's Air Delight.
I ended with $1.99 in ECB. In the first transaction cashier forget to scan my green tag, so I used my grandmother's card to get the two extra Dove candies. I didn't come there for nothing plus I wasn't leaving without getting my credit.  I need to go back for the Orbit Gum and the shaving cream. As of right now, Jewel-Osco and CVS are my favorite stores to shop at.

No comments:

Post a Comment