Custom Search

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HOT COUPONS:Playtex Gentle Glide, Schick Quattro for Men & Women, Edge/Skintimate Shave Gel ***HURRY PRINT NOW***

I'm excited about these new coupons because I know these coupons are great for a family just starting a stockpile.  So print now if your looking to start your stockpile. I know it's hard for a lot of families right now, so why not invest in couponing. I did.

Check out the deal starting 9/25 at wildforwags
Buy 3 Edge or Skintimae Shave Get for $0.98 each 
use coupon above pay $0.23
Saw those on clearance at Jewel-Osco for like $4.99
12 ct Schick Disposable Razors $1.97 buy 2 $2.06 overage
Check out the deal starting 9/25 at wildforwags
At first didn't know if I should print some of these coupons, but I remembered some of the deals I've already seen. Most of these items are already on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment