Custom Search

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fairplay Foods Shopping Trip:Sept 19, 2011

Needed to stock up on Velveeta Cheesy Skillets,and some Campbell's soup. I think $0.50 a box is pretty cheap for these, and $0.26 a can for some soup. I also got the Larry's Potatoes because they were $0.75 cents a box which is the lowest I've seen them.
I can say I did pretty good because I'm sure you won't find a $1 off Velveeta Cheesy Skillets coupon for awhile now. Also, I doubt if you find a coupon for Campbell's Soup, and the price is this low. It's a lot more deals this week I could of did, but those were my favorite. 

Gain Detergent $3.88 and Gain Fabric Softener $2 

Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato Soup only $0.26 cents


If you live in Illinois, and have a Fairplay Foods near you definitely take advantage of these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment