Custom Search

Sunday, September 11, 2011

CVS, Target, Meijer, and Jewel-Osco Visit:Sept 10, 2011


 Finally got some of that Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar for $0.25 cents at Meijer.
2 FREE Gillette Venus Bikini Trimmer and 2 Packs of Orbit for $0.49

Used my CVS coupon for Dove candy bar.

The four notebooks had $6 in coupons for scotch products, so I got $24 dollars in Scotch coupons.

I had a $2 off 2 purchase and the brought my total down to $0.73 cents.
I got 2 Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter for $0.25 cents.
Used $0.50 ECB to get 4 packs of Orbit Gum for $0.69 cents
Got some Everyday Essential poptarts for $0.69 cents with the store coupon in the fall into savings booklet.

Got 2 FREE Venus Bikini Trimmer. They were on clearance for $1.85. Only problem I didn't get my overage cause the second coupon didn't scan right.

I paid $5.49 OOP, and $2.21 in Giftcard for $24.61 worth of Merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment