Custom Search

Friday, September 23, 2011

CVS and Jewel-Osco Visit:Sept 20, 2011

Went to CVS and Jewel-Osco this week. I seem to be going to these stores a lot now. I got 6 Seattle's Best Coffee Iced Lattes for $0.23 cents because of other CVS coupons that had overage. I love those Iced Lattes and try to stock up on them whenever I can. I'm going back to use my 25% off coupon so I'll be buying some more of those.

Also got 2 FREE packs of 5 Gum, and FREE smarties and Autumn Mix candy corn.

Purchased two more bags of Marshmallows that were on clearance for $0.25 cents at Jewel-Osco. I purchased 18 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie Mix for $0.25 cents each. I used 9 $1 off 2 coupons to purchase those brownie mixes. I have 11 more coupons, but didn't feel I needed anymore. If you need some Pillsbury Brownie Mix or frosting coupons leave me a message. I'll send you some just pay shipping. I'm hoping some frosting goes on sale for less than $0.75 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment