Custom Search

Saturday, September 17, 2011

CVS and Jewel-Osco Visit:Sept 17, 2011


I've been eyeing that Yoplait Smoothie for some months now. Finally it's down to $1.99 at Jewel-Osco. Also I saw the Breakstone sour cream blends on clearance for $1.74 wish I still had all those $1.00 off coupons.
I used my Herbal Essences FREE coupon today because tomorrow you won't get a $1 ECB back. I also used my FREE Ritz Crackerful coupon they were out the whole week. This week the Skinny Cow candy will be Buy 2, Get 1 Free so you will only pay for one.

Got some more Pasta Sauce for $0.49 cents. I'll be getting either pasta or sauce for the rest of the month. I wish I would have went to Walmart to price match because I wanted the heating patch. I also got the Yoplait Smoothie for $1.24, and it was on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment