Custom Search

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coupon Clipping Services worth it

I recently started ordering for coupon clipping services, and I think its great. It definitely great for someone who's looking to stock up on a certain item. Like recently Velveeta Cheesy Skillets were on sale at my local grocery store for $1.50 each making them $0.50 each with the $1 off coupon.I ordered 10 coupons from 4u2Coupon.com and I used them at Target and Fairplay Foods. What I like about this website is that it's in my state of Illinois. I also like that it doesn't require you to order a certain amount to complete your order. Shipping is also low so you don't have to worry about paying a lot for that. Order only what you plan on using for your shopping trip.





I also ordered some Pillsbury Brownie Mix coupons from Ebay because I couldn't find them on any other sites. Again I ordered 10 coupons because they came in sets of 10. I used them at Jewel-Osco to purchase 10 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie mixes at $0.25 cents each. I also used the last coupon to buy 2 Pillsbury Frostings for $0.78 cents at Walmart. I think its very for people who want to start a stockpile, but only order extra coupons when you plan to do that. You also have to calculate beforehand because you don't want to order coupons your not going to use. Visit the ebay seller here. Delivery was fast ordered on Thursday received order on Monday.


Looking for coupon clipping services? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment