Custom Search

Monday, September 19, 2011

Consider Switching to Straight Talk

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Everyone needs to save a little cash, and by switching to Straight Talk that is what you will do. You can cut your bill in half when you make the switch to Straight Talk. What would you purchase with the money you saved? I would use the money to purchase a new car. I know this might sound crazy but it's possible if you're not paying over $50 dollars on your monthly bill.I wish I would of known more about prepaid services when I first got a cellphone. I use to waste so much money on paying my cellphone bill. I wanted one so bad that when I got a chance to get one I did little research. I'm glad there's companies like Straight Talk so teenagers don't have to make those foolish mistakes.

Hook, line and sinker


Straight Talk offers no contracts, credit checks, or unwanted charges. You also get amazing coverage all around the country as well excellent reception. You can also get a phone from trusted manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia, and Samsung.

Call a friend

The monthly plan at Straight Talk are awesome one is called the  "All You Need" plan, and it offers you 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text messages, and 30 MB of web data. You can also get unlimited service for the low price of $45 dollars a month. The unlimited plan includes talk, text, picture messaging, and web. I find it every appealing that you can have unlimited service for a whole year and only pay $499. I remember paying that for like two months of service with a contract. That is another reason for making the switch to Straight Talk.  Straight Talk also gives you  FREE 411 calls so you do not get any surprises when you decide to dial 411.  Since there is no contract that also means there is no termination fees, so you can leave when you like. Also you can activate and reactivate your service for FREE at Straight Talk. Unlike most prepaid services Straight Talk allows you to make international long distance calls from your home, cell, or office for a low rate.

Straight Talk also have an amazing phone selection. You can get a recondition phone for as slow as $10 dollars. These phones can include cameras, mp3 players, mobile web, and blue-tooth capability plus their great for  teenagers. Straight Talk is introducing a new android phone to its services, and you can learn more about it below.

Android on Straight Talk

Definitely, consider making the switch to Straight Talk if you want to save, 
 and not have too many restrictions.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment