Custom Search

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Walmart Shopping Trip Transaction #2:June 30, 2011


I also did another transaction to make sure everything went smoothly and it did. I pricematched the pineapples and the Kraft shredded cheese. I believe I paid less than expected for the pineapples which were $0.15 and $0.16 thanks to the sell at the local Fairplay foods. These pineapples cost $2.50 each at Walmart and I got four of them for $0.62 cents. Nice deal there. I also pricematched the Kraft Cheese that was on sale at Food 4 Less for $1.48 at Walmart. I had a $1.00 off coupon so I got this cheese for $0.48 cents. Definitely, wished I would of had more coupons for that cheese. Once again I just showed you all how pricematching can save you some money. I would never pay $2.50 for a pineapple, and neither should you.  In the future, I will be pricematching more.

No comments:

Post a Comment