Custom Search

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Target Visit:July 23, 2011

Kashi Snack Bar $0.89
Kashi Snack Bar $0.89
Bengay               $4.24
Bic Cristal Pens $0.50
Bic Cristal Pens $0.50
Papermate Pens $1.00
Papermate Pens $1.00
Scotch Magic     $0.50

Coupons used:
$1.00 off Kashi Coupon
$1.00 off Kashi Coupon
$5.00 off Bengay coupon
$1 off 2 Bic pens coupon
$1 off Papermate TC
$1 off Papermate TC

I had overage that was reduced down to $0.52 cause now you have to pay taxes at Target thanks to that extreme couponing lady lol.  I still got everything for free only had to pay $0.27 cents in taxes. I had a nice cashier & she gave me $0.25 cents since I couldn't use my scotch tape coupon. So I only paid $0.02 cents in taxes. All this was free but next time I know to buy something else to get all of my overage.

I also got a rain check for the scotch magic tape since I wasn't able to use my target coupon. I got a rain check for two since I know I'll have two coupons. I also still have a raincheck for 8 Bic cristal pens all be going back to get those in August. It definitely pays to raincheck even if you can't buy the item right now you can get it at the current price later.

No comments:

Post a Comment