Custom Search

Monday, July 18, 2011

Target Visit:July 17, 2011


I went to Target to get those Bic Cristal ballpoint pens. They were sold out you would think they would have a big inventory. Since it's back to school  time. Plus, my target web coupons expire 7/19, so I'm going to go back but I did get 2 rain checks for four packs each. I still haven't printed my MF Bic coupons but I'll have those rainchecks for later.I use two FREE products coupons to get the Suave professionals dry shampoo & captiving curls for FREE.


Paper mate pens on sale for $1, so these are FREE with the Target web coupon.

Hershey's w/almonds 6pk on clearance for $2.23, you can get these at a nice price with the target web coupon & the mf coupon


React 5 gum still on clearance for $0.64 along with trident layers. If you still have the $1 off 2 react 5 gum coupon you can get two for $0.28 cents.

Wet Ones 15ct in the pink package is $1.29 and you get get it for $0.79 with the target web coupon. You can also try the 15 count in the yellow package for $0.97, and get it for $0.47 if it works.

These are on clearance for $2.08 get these for $1.33 when you use the $0.75 off MF coupon
On clearance for $1.84

Also saw the Haribo gummies in the smaller packages for $0.79 use the $0.30 off coupon, and get these for $0.49
8pk poptarts on price cut until 8/6 for $1.99
Use the $1 off 3 target web coupon plus
$2 off 3 MF coupon
get these for $2.97

Also went to Kmart & picked up a bag of chips. They were priced at $2.00 used my shop your way reward points to get them for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment