Custom Search

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Target Shopping Trip May 31, 2011


Went to Target to use some coupons that ended on May 31, and end up paying only for the Propel and the KoolAid. plus tax. Didn't expect the Better Oats to be FREE, but it rang up for a dollar. I was definitely happy with that since I love the Strawberry & cream Better Oats oatmeal. KoolAid was on clearance for $0.15 cents each so I got three used a B2G1 coupon and got $0.25 cents. Once again I didn't expect to get $0.25 cents off the KoolAid was they saved be like $0.10 cents. Got the popchips for FREE, and instantly became of fan of those. Can't wait until I get my case of popchips in the mail. In June I'll be doing much more shopping cause I have a lot of FREE product coupons to use for different events. STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment