Custom Search

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Target Shopping Trip Store #1 Homewood May 14, 2011

Went to Target on Saturday to use my Nivea coupons & some other coupons. Couldn't find the carefree liners they claim their being discontinued. Which is probably why Target released a 1 cent coupon for them. I could go to Walmart to price match then but don't really have a need to go to Walmart until the end of the month. I only paid for the Naked Juice which ended up being $0.63 cents plus tax. Which is why I love getting overage. I also purchased the snack bar instead of just the cereal. I actually put three of the cereals back when I spotted the Kashi snack bars for cheaper. Couldn't find the Nivea Body Wash so I went and got a rain check to use at a later date. I'll tell  you all about the Nivea Body Wash in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment