Custom Search

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review:Purex Complete with Zout



What is Purex Complete with zout?
It's detergent and a pre-treater together
Purex Complete with zout is designed to remove stains the first time used. The triple enzyme stain fighting power of the stain remover is what allows purex complete with zout to work so effectively.
The three poweful stain fighting enzymes are Protease, Amylase, and Mannanase.
Purex Complete with Zout comes in two fragrances fresh morning burst and free and clear.
My experience with Purex Complete with zout was great I loved how long the fragrance lasts after you wash. I loved how it got out stains in my sheets that wouldn't come out previously. I also like that this was gentle on my clothing and really left my clothes smelling great.  I would definitely recommend Purex Complete with Zout to anybody who can't afford your traditional pre-treater. Purex Complete with Zout will help you save money while getting out all the tough stains in your clothes the first time. Depending on the size you can purchase Purex Complete with Zout for $3.49 to $7.99, so if your family is larger definitely pick up the largest size. 

Want to see if Purex Complete with Zout really works than "Prove it to yourself" with a free sample. 

Learn more about Purex Complete with Zout here

No comments:

Post a Comment