Custom Search

Friday, May 13, 2011

Food 4 Less Shopping Trip May 6, 2011

Went to Food 4 Less last Friday and the above items is what I purchased. Only paid $0.58 cents for the Philly Cooking Creme it was on sale for $2.08 used the $1.50 coupon. I also purchased the Kraft 2% cheese singles for $0.78 used the $1.00 off coupon. Got two Sunny D's for $0.33 cents each. When I shop at Food 4 Less it's usually to purchase things I plan to make meals for the next couple of weeks with. I made the Southwest Skillet with the Philly Cooking Creme in Sante Fe. It was delicious, and I plan on making more in the future. I also have the Savory Garlic Cooking Creme, and I will be making as skillet with the frozen broccoli I purchased. I also made homemade hamburger helper with the ground turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment