Custom Search

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quick Trip to Walgreens:April 11, 2011

Went to Walgreens to use one of my Register Rewards that was going to expire.

Here's what I got
Carefree pantiliners $.99
-$0.50 off coupon
-received $1 RR
FREE+$0.51 Moneymaker

Doritos $3.99
-$3 RR
paid $0.99

Total $1.65-$1.00 RR=$0.65 if you include the $1 RR I got back

Went to another Walgreens to look for Snickers Creme Eggs every store seems to not have them in stock. Guess they figured we're going with our coupons to take them all. That's why I like to shop on the first day of the sale now.

So, I went to another Walgreens in Homewood. They only had one left so it's was no way to do this deal. I think I'm going to go back & get a raincheck so once they restock I can get them at the same price.

I did get two boxes of Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Original for $0.50 each they were on clearance. They were on clearance at another store for like $1.49 so I got lucky. They had a lot of them left too. I might go back. I only paid $1.02 for two of these.

I'm trying to search for some of my coupons to take advantage of the Luster White 7 RR deal. Can't find the coupon the company sent me. Hopefully, it's higher than the coupon that was in the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment