Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Walgreens Trip:March 27,2011

Sunday, I headed to Walgreens to see what deals I could find and redeem some coupons.


Definitely, did great. I found Colgate Pro Clinical on clearance for $1.39. I didn't have a coupon at the time to I paid the whole amount. Now there's a coupon going around so I'll be back later on today to get 2 or 3 more. It really depends on what I want to buy wit my overage. I have a few ideas. I also brought the 7 Snicker Eggs and only paid $0.03. I wasn't so sure about Walgreens but I'm starting to like it more. Eventhough, the knowledge of your cashier isn't that great but this Walgreens in Homewood I visited was pretty cool. I'll be visiting that one more as well. I'm also thinking about doing that Travel items RR deal. Currently trying to find all the coupons I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment