Custom Search

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walgreens Trip 3/16

Headed to Walgreens on 3/16 because I needed to use the RR that expired on 3/17

Here's what I purchased:
1 Reach Total Care Toothbrush $1.19[clearanced]=$0.19
1 Crest Pro-Health Complete     $1.79[clearanced]
2 Dickinson's Witch Hazel          $5.98=$2.98
1 Fiber Plus Bars                        $3.69=$0.20

Coupons Used:
$1 off Reach Total Care Toothbrush
$3 off RR
$3off 2 Witch Hazels
Free Fiber Plus coupon

Thanks to my RR I got the Toothbrush & the mouthwash free. I didn't have enough coupons & the registered beep but I had a great cashier who accepted my coupon for the witch hazel without any problems.

Total=$2.63
Definitely, enjoying shopping at Walgreens more now a days. I might go back for more of that Witch Hazel. Oh & next week Reach Toothbrushes will be $0.99 so with coupons they will be FREE plus you get a $4 RR when you buy 4.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I have coupon for that crest mouthwash, I thought it was the Listerine on clearance. Ended up being Crest didn't have the coupon on hand. I'll be back to get another mouthwash. that saved me so much cause I purchase that Crest mouthwash for $2 at Walmart got it FREE at Walgreens with RR.

    ReplyDelete