Custom Search

Sunday, March 27, 2011

FREE Colgate Pro Clinical at Walgreens

You can get Colgate Pro Clinical for FREE at Walgreens. I believe these are on clearance because of the new packaging.



2 Colgate Pro Clinical Toothpaste $1.39
Use $2 off Pro Clinical coupons
Get 2 for FREE

You could also use the overage to buy another one or buy something else you need.

I don't think the Daily Cleaning is included for some odd reason, but the Daily Renewal, Daily Whitening, and Daily Whitening Gel.

3 Pro Clinical Toothpaste $4.17
(2) $2 off coupon              -$4.00
3 toothpaste for                 $0.17 SWEET DEAL

Print Coupon here

I went to Walgreens today & I wish I would of had this coupon with me. I'm definitely going back tomorrow to get two more Colgate Pro Clinical for FREE.

NOTE:Clearance items vary from store to store so you might not find this deal available at your location.

No comments:

Post a Comment