Custom Search

Friday, March 11, 2011

BrytonPick Floss [Review]






What is BrytonPick? Well it's designed to be used after every meal, so you can carry it in your wallet. You can also use the BrytonPick to floss up to 30 days. BrytonPick is designed flexible and has the ability to easily slide between your teeth. BrytonPick also come in many wonderful colors that can be used to express your mood.

I like the fact that you can pull out BrytonPick in just about any location your at. I also liked being able to use the BrytonPick for more than one day unlike traditional floss.

Let's get right to it you might have a hard time using BrytonPick if you don't have a wide enough space between your teeth. It was difficult to slide through spots that weren't wide enough. So be careful when  trying to get the BrytonPick between tight spaces. Overall I liked the whole concept of BrytonPick  and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get away from traditional floss.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment